Dr. Hjalmar Mahn
- Studied law at Rheinischen-Friedrich-Wilhems Universität Bonn, legal clerkship at Regional Court Düsseldorf
- PhD studies and parallel work as grading assistant at Technische Universität Dresden
- 1999 to 2001 research associate at the law firm Wessing II · Verjans
- PhD in 2005 on the subject "Paradigm change in the law on public transport fraud - the regulatory requirement for decriminalisation of section 265a StGB"
- 2001 to 2006 attorney in the law firm Wessing II · Verjans, Düsseldorf
- Since 2006 attorney (partner since 2008) at the law firm VBB Rechtsanwälte, Düsseldorf
- Defence and representation in all areas of economic and tax criminal law
- Consulting and representation in IT criminal law
|Memberships||Deutscher Anwaltverein e.V.
Arbeitsgemeinschaft Strafrecht des DAV