Dr. Marcus Böttger
Dr. Marcus Böttger advises and represents individuals and companies in all areas of white collar and tax crime, in particular in the area of criminal law compliance (e.g. as external compliance officer) as well as in complex large-scale proceedings (e.g. “Cum-Ex” or “Dieselgate”). In addition, Dr. Böttger advises and represents public corporations and municipal holding companies as well regarding specific criminal investigations as in establishing and developing compliance systems.
- Universities of Bochum and London (LSE)
- Admitted as Rechtsanwalt (Lawyer) in 1996
- Doctorate (Dr. iur.) in 1996
- Lawyer at Wessing II Verjans from 1996 to 2006, since 2001 as Partner
- Specialist lawyer for criminal law since 2000
- Founding Partner of VBB Rechtsanwälte in 2006