Dr. Sebastian Beckschäfer
Dr. Sebastian Beckschäfer advises and represents individuals and companies in all areas of tax crime (including advice on a voluntary disclosure of any undeclared tax liabilities) as well as in selected areas of white-collar criminal law, in particular employer criminal law. One of his main focuses is on advising companies on compliance matters, particularly regarding tax criminal law issues (e.g. the correction of returns, pursuant to Section 153 Fiscal Code of Germany, Abgabenordnung) as well as on representing companies in criminal proceedings. Dr. Beckschäfer also works on international cases, especially in cross-border or foreign criminal tax proceedings.
- University of Bochum
- Admitted as Rechtsanwalt (Lawyer) in 2009
- Lawyer at Streck Mack Schwedhelm (Colonge and Munich) from 2009 to 2012
- Doctorate (Dr. iur.) in 2011
- Specialist lawyer for tax law since 2012
- Lawyer at VBB Rechtsanwälte since 2012, Partner since 2017