Prof. Dr. Jürgen Graf
Judge at the German Federal Supreme Court (ret.)
After working as a public prosecutor for the Attorney General (Generalbundesanwalt) Prof. Dr. Jürgen Graf was appointed as a judge at the Federal Court of Justice (Bundesgerichtshof) in 2003 and most recently served there as deputy chairman of the 1st Criminal Senate. In this function, he particularly dealt with white-collar, tax and customs criminal law. Prof. Dr. Graf now is a practicing lawyer, primarily engaged with criminal appeals, but also with white collar and tax crime, cybercrime law as well as all questions of law concerning telecommunication surveillance.
- University of Freiburg i.Br.
- Doctorate (Dr. iur.) in 1984
- Attorney General from 1992 to 2003
- Judge at the German Federal Surpreme Court from 2003 to 2018
- Admitted as Rechtsanwalt (Lawyer) in 2018
- Lawyer at VBB Rechtsanwälte since 2019