Dr. Sebastian Beckschäfer
- Studied law at Ruhr-Universität Bochum
- 2005 to 2009 research associate at the chair for criminal law, criminal procedure, economic criminal law and international criminal law (Prof. Dr. Gereon Wolters) at Ruhr-Universität Bochum.
- 2006 to 2009 legal clerkship in the Regional Court Hamm district.
- PhD on the subject "Reduction of sentence in offences of omission - interpretation of section 13 (2) StGB" at Ruhr-Universität Bochum.
- 2009 to 2011 attorney in the law firm Streck Mack Schwedhelm, Cologne and Munich.
- Since 2012 attorney in the law firm VBB Rechtsanwälte, Düsseldorf and Essen.
- Defence and representation in all areas of economic and tax criminal law
- Prevention and compliance consulting for German and international business, in particular advice on the interfaces between compliance, criminal law and tax law.
- Strategic support and representation of companies in all phases of criminal investigations.
- Consulting regarding voluntary declarations / tax correction declarations.
|Memberships||Deutscher Anwaltverein e.V.
Wirtschaftsstrafrechtliche Vereinigung e.V. (WISTEV)