Dr. Nikolaus Rixe
Lawyer since 2009Professional Background
- Studied law at Universität Konstanz, Université de Poitiers (France) and Heinrich-Heine-Universität Düsseldorf. Legal clerkship at the Düsseldorf Regional Court district.
- 2005 to 2009 PhD candidate and research assistant (associate at the chair of Criminal Law, Economic Law and Media Law at Heinrich-Heine-Universität Düsseldorf, under Prof. Dr. Karsten Altenhain.
- 2006/2007 work in the legal department of the German-American Chamber of Commerce in New York.
- PhD in 2009 on the subject "An assessment from the point of view of stock corporation and criminal law of retroactive recognition awards, with special focus on the feature of serious breach of obligations", awarded the PhD prize of the Friends of the Düsseldorf Legal Faculty.
- Since 2009 attorney in the law firm VBB Rechtsanwälte, Düsseldorf.
- Defence and representation in all areas of economic and tax criminal law.
- Prevention and compliance consulting for German and international companies, in particular preparation of training programmes based on e-learning.
|Languages||German, English, French|
|Memberships||Deutscher Anwaltverein e.V.,
Arbeitsgemeinschaft Strafrecht des DAV